Sunday, November 1, 2009

1.Process Essay

As our little holiday comes to an end, I would like to share some details about my writing process.I hope you all wrote well and didn't got difficulties as I had.The website that Sonja had offered under the "How to write an academic essay" folder really helped me a lot. If you didn't read them, I'll recommend you to read with all my heart.At least it would help you for other essays that we're going to write during the year. The handout "Brainstorming" is really necessary if you don't know how to make it .(I didn't...) You can find it when you open one of these handouts that Sonja added.It's on right under the "Writing the paper" headline. Here's the URL if you want to open directly http://www.unc.edu/depts/wcweb/handouts/brainstorming.html

2 comments:

  1. It's great to read your first post, Bahar! And I'm so pleased you found the handouts helpful. I will add that 'Brainstorming' one to SU Course. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read those handouts while I was writing the process essay and they really helped especially the one explains "Should I use I?".

    ReplyDelete