Thursday, November 12, 2009

3. Rainy days never say goodbye?

Presence,February 7,2009 by h.koppdelaney, licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.0 Generic.


I was quite suprised when I've heard that we have to make an in text citation if we want to use an image in our blog. I think it is really useful to learn these things, even if it can be thought as little details.Actually it is not, I'm pleased for being aware of copyright issues. And the website that Sonja mentioned ( www.flickr.com ) , seems lovely. This is going to be the first image that I'll be refering to the creator..





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful image and wonderful citation...citing images on your blog shows that you are a responsible member of the Internet community...and it encourages others to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this photograph rain and time really well represented. I realy like you fishes as well:) where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete