Thursday, December 10, 2009

5. Yes, we presented.

Today we did our presentation as you know. I hope, you didn’t get bored a lot. =) Although it was fun to present something in front of an audience, mostly it was difficult. But I’m happy for having experienced it before our main presentation, which will be based on a film. Because I’ve heard that some ENG 101 classes have to do only one presentation. So I think our system is good to get closer with the group members and to know them better. Another point that I want to offer my class mates is that we should keep meeting with our group. The best would be once a week. I know that it’s not easy to arrange the time, but it’s the only healthy way. Thanks all for the listening!
p.s. the discussion about “Marked Women” was interesting. I’ve learned lots of ideas from different point of views, which I’ve found useful in order to get the point of the theme. p.s.2 yes, I've managed it!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we did the practice presentations for the first time last semester, and it seemed to increase student confidence, and resulted in very good final grades as well.

    Working in a group is very challenging, and it's good to have a regular meeting time, I completely agree with you.

    ReplyDelete